If you would like a FREE ride out to see if trail riding is for you then please contact us. After this you can then decide if you would like to become a TRF member.
If you’re a new member or are thinking about joining us, please initially contact us on 07899 918276. Alternatively please click on the “Contact us” option on the menu.
We have an informal monthly meeting which members or non-members are welcome to attend. During this meeting we briefly discuss Norfolk TRF business, introduce new members, arrange rides and generally talk about bikes.
HOW TO JOIN NORFOLK TRF
When joining the National TRF (which you must do to become a member of a local Group), simply specify that you’d like to join the Norfolk Group. There is no additional charge for this. Once your details are received locally, you will be sent a pack to welcome you to the Norfolk Group, which sets out all you need to know to start riding with us.
The National TRF’s website can be found here. The online registration process can be completed in a matter of minutes and payments can also be made online (if you prefer, you can choose to pay by cheque).
Once you’re a member of the National TRF you will receive 12 digital issues of the TRF’s “Trail” magazine containing useful information, letters, articles, ride reports, equipment tests, competitions, features and stories, classified sales, and useful contacts.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Norfolk Group!
Our Mission Statement
We are here to…..
- Encourage the use of the green lanes in Norfolk in a responsible and sustainable manner
- Aid and encourage the novice rider in improving their green lane riding skills
- Research and preserve the Norfolk/Suffolk rights of way and our legal right to use them
- Assist Norfolk Group Members to find the legal routes to ride
- Enjoy trail riding by following the Code of Conduct laid down by the National TRF
- Support other legitimate users of green lanes.